01. Usher - DJ Got Us Fallin In Love (Feat. Pitbull) 3:47
02. Katy Perry - Teenage Dream (Vandalism Le Pop Mix) 4:01
03. Enrique Iglesias - I Like It (Feat. Pitbull) 3:49
04. Adam Lambert - If I Had You 3:52
05. Justin Bieber - Somebody To Love 3:42
06. Flo Rida - Club Cant Handle Me (Feat. David Guetta) 3:50
07. Jay Sean - 2012 (It Aint The End) (Feat. Nicki Minaj) 3:45
08. Far East Movement - Like A G6 (Feat. The Cataracs and Dev) 3:36
09. Ke$ha - Your Love Is My Drug 3:00
10. Taio Cruz - Dynamite 3:21
11. Lady GaGa - Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) (Pet Shop Boys Remix) 2:44
12. Dragonette - Easy (Buffet Libre Remix) 4:49
13. Selena Gomez & The Scene - Round & Round 2:59
14. Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me 3:40
15. Fefe Dobson - Ghost 3:49
16. will.i.am and Nicki Minaj - Check It Out 3:58
VA - Much Dance 2011
Post a Comment